We seek progress not perfection
At Wallbox it’s not all about the finished product. We also want to nurture new talent and that is exactly why we started Wallbox University 😎
Introducing Wallbox 👋
But first let us introduce ourselves. We’re Wallbox, the first Spanish company to be listed on the NYSE. Born in Barcelona in 2015, we have already grown into an international brand with 1000 employees all over the world. We’re busy building the future for smarter, simpler energy solutions and we want you to join us.
What we do 🤔
Think of us as the people who are revolutionizing electric car charging. We combine innovative technology and outstanding design to build smart EV charging systems that manage the communication between vehicle, grid, building, and charger. Smarter, simpler, slicker. That’s us.
How and why we do it 💡
Soon everyone will be making the switch to EVs and the demand for chargers will skyrocket 🚀 So we are dedicated to changing the way the world uses energy, including vehicle-to-home and vehicle-to-grid, energy storage, peer-to-peer energy transactions, energy trading, energy as payment and more.
No revolution is easy, but we also know that big changes don’t come from taking the boring route. That’s why we’re excited to be pushing the boundaries of what EV charging can do. And as long as there are walls to inspire us, we’ll keep designing out-of-the-box solutions to overcome them.
Inspired by progress, empowered by you
If you are looking for a place to try something new, take risks and grow as a person and a professional, this is place for you!
- Develop and qualify opportunities within large enterprises
- Prospect and identify key executives at target companies and lay the foundation for a strong, long-lasting relationship
- Work closely with Account Executives to build a pipeline for the Wallbox Business product
- Make every potential Wallbox prospect happy with every interaction, regardless of deal size or likelihood of close
- Manage, track, and report sales activities and results using Salesforce.com. All sales activity will be KPI driven and analytical skills are a plus.
Our trainees introduce themselves
- Real passion for Wallbox and a strong dedication to navigate large, complex organisations to share your knowledge about the product
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Experience in lead generation, sales, and/or marketing is a plus
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com is a plus
- Excellent academic qualifications; Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent experience
- Written and spoken fluency in English and one of the following; Spanish, Italian, French, Portuguese, German, Dutch, Nordic language, Russian, Polish, Arabic, Mandarin, Cantonese, Korean
- Eligible to work in the EU
Start of the program
The program starts once a year in October. Stay tuned for more updates!